Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blog Crush Wednesday

When I started blogging during my breast cancer journey, I found myself drawn to so many beautiful blogs so I thought I share some of my favorites every Wednesday in Blog Crush. Enjoy!!!

I first stumbled across A Gift Wrapped Life two years ago and fell in LOVE with Sande Chase's gorgeous gift wrapping.  Sande shares that "wrapping gifts is my passion and what I do daily for my gift website. This blog will share the beautiful art of gifting, what to give, where to find it, how to say it, and how I find my inspiration from interior design and fashion. Most of all, I hope to show you how to wrap beautifully. From the simple to the spectacular, I hope my world of gifting will inspire you to give beautifully."

Sande has inspired many to give beautifully, including myself.  She embellishes with vintage jewelry and ornaments, mixing ribbon textures, recycling, restyling and repurposing designer boxes and bags like Kate Spade and Henri Bendel. She has also been known to use wallpaper, illustrations and fashion photos from style magazines, vintage photos, feathers etc etc etc.....Each and every one of Sande's blog posts are a gift in itself.

These are a few of my favorite things....



A Gift Wrapped Life is a gift to all.  For more inspiration, visit Sande's Pinterest.

Let me know what you think....


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. With the Great Giftwrapping Season upon us, I need all the inspiration I can get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Rhissanna; Thank you for following. Sande's holiday gift wrapping is even more amazing and I can't wait to see what she will be doing this year!!!
      Heather

      Delete
  2. They are beautiful. I would have to look at it and treasure it, photograph, wouldn't want to open it :-). These would definitely be ripped open; these would be kept intact as much as possible!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete