Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Blog Crush Wednesday - The DIY Showoff

If you haven't already met Roeshel of The DIY Showoff, she is the beauty and brains behind one of the top DIY blogs in the bloggersphere!  (Is that a word?)

Roeshel from DIY Show Off blog

Roeshel is a DIY enthusiast who loves to "be creative about repurposing things, designing & decorating my spaces and getting crafty. I love sharing our budget friendly DIY projects and tutorials.  Lucky me – we have an entire farmhouse full of projects that will take us a lifetime to complete. I’m drawn to cottage style…the cozy vacation feel appeals to me and seems fitting for our big old farmhouse but mostly I just do what I love with a mix of styles. “To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.’” Join me while I turn this farmhouse into our dream home and a blog into a career."

The DIY ShowOff is a member of the True Value DIY Blog Squad and FrogTape Blog Squad. She has been featured in This Old HouseCountry LivingHouse BeautifulCottage & BungalowsFlea Market Style, and the list goes on....

You will find inspiration and tutorials at DIYShowoff  Projects and Tutorials page ranging from basic a Chair Makeover to a very detailed guide for Painting and Glazing Furniture to Creative Storage Ideas.  Her ideas and instructions are amazing!!!

Roeshel also hosts a weekly Linky party every Monday called DIY Project Parade where you can find some of the 'best' DIY projects on the web.  You can find this week's parade @ DIY Project Parade.

DIY Show Off

Roeshel also invites fellow DIYers to be featured on her blog with Show Off/ Be Featured section.  "You planned. You budgeted. You swore. You broke a nail. You put a lot of time, effort, sweat and tears, heart and soul into a project to create something fabulous – why not SHOW IT OFF? You deserve a little recognition!"  You will find awesome makeovers, creative crafts, delightful decorating, home improvement ideas and so much more from DIYers everywhere.

How lucky am I!!!  Roeshel has chosen a few of my creations to feature on her blog including New Year, Old To New AccessoriesFabulous Furniture Features  and DIY Fall Festival.  Thank you, Roeshel!!!

So head on over to DIY Show Off where you will find....

"a blog dedicated to showing it all off!"


Let me know what you think....

Heather

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Heather! What a surprise! Tears are stinging my eyes {I cry when I'm happy. lol And I'm blushing too}...you are so sweet, so kind, so thoughtful and so generous! What an honor! I am SO happy that we met through blogging. You are such an inspiration to so many. I admire your strength, courage and amazing talent. Thank YOU for the awesome feature and warming my heart today. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Roeshel; Thank you for your kind comments. I think DIY Show Off was one of the first blogs I found and you inspired me to start blogging.
      Since we only live a few miles apart, we have to meet!!!
      Fondly, Heather

      Delete