Monday, December 5, 2011

Milestones and 25 Days Of Christmas

SO, this week was pretty exciting at Larissa Hill Designs.  Even though the numbers may not be overwhelmingly impressive to veteran bloggers, I was really excited to see my number of followers hit 300 and my page views top 40,000+ this week, all in less than 4 months of blogging.

But even bigger, Mr. Goodwill Hunting posted a comment on my blog!!!!

Thanks to each and everyone who has ever read one of my blog posts, follows me, featured my posts on their blog or posted a comment on my blog.


On the 5th Day Of Christmas at 25 Days Of Christmas, Lori of Bleak2Unique is hosting "Heirloom Christmas Ornaments".  Lori's tutorial provides detailed instructions from 50 years of family tradition and better yet, she cleverly names each ornament by it's personality.  Her ornaments are absolutely breathtaking...



Here is a preview of what's to come on 25 Days Of Christmas....

December Blogshare LineUp!

December 1st - Tots and Me -
December 2nd - Vodka and Motherhood
December 3rd - Your Mama Said What
December 4th - Happy Go Lucky Harvey
December 5th - Bleak 2 Unique
December 6th - Pargas Junkyard
December 8th - Radcrafter
December 9th - Pounds 4 Pennies
December 10th -. Smitten by Abigail
December 11th - Empty Nest
December 13th - The Freshman Cook
December 14th - The Bunnies o
December 15th - My Simple Walk
December 17th - Childhood Myths
December 18th - Larissa Hill
December 19th - Coupons for Wisconsin
December 21st - Liz Finding My Own Life
December 22nd - Your Mama Said What
December 23rd - Lee Me and the Girls
December 24th - My Crazy Bliss
December 25th - Pargas Junkyard

No comments:

Post a Comment