Tuesday, December 4, 2012

ChristmasTime Mantels!!!

The very first area I decorate for the holidays is always my fireplace mantel. My mantel is most often overflowing with real and faux greens, faux fruits, pine cones, hurricanes and of course, our family Christmas stockings.

SO, since I am NOT decorating this year, I thought I'd share some inspiration from a few of my favorite home decor magazines that are brimming with mantel ideas for the holidays. I absolutely love Midwest Living sharing 48 Gorgeous Holiday Mantels, Southern Living has Dressed- Up Christmas Mantels, Better Homes & Gardens shares Pretty Christmas Mantel Decorating Ideas and finally, Traditional Home is Decorating Holiday Mantels.  Here are my favorite ChristmasTime Mantels....

Sophisticated & Natural
Southern Living
great display of garland!
loftandcottage
Christmas mantle decor....
bhg.com
Christmas
distroarchitecture.com
MidWest Living
a silver tree mantle....
Traditional Home
o holy night
Holly Mathis Interiors
For more inspiration, visit Larissa Hill Designs Pinterest Christmas Mantels!!!

Let me know what you think....

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment