As I look back on this past year, I think the best place to start is my
- Complete the projects that I start! Well, I managed to complete some of them but to be honest with you, I'm seriously ADD and multi-tasking is a part of my being. Needless to say, I did not get all of my projects finished but I did manage to complete some of them. And, you can find them at Completed Projects.
- My second goal was to redesign my blog! Once again, I managed to achieve this goal and given that I'm technologically challenged, I feel pretty good about adding borders, redesigning my header and introducing a blog signature. WOOHOO!!!
- 3rd on my list of resolutions was to start a LINKY party and I did it!!! I feel particularly good about hosting Season's Eatings however silly it may seem to seasoned bloggers. A special thank you goes out to the bloggers who participated.
- #4 on my list was to take an Art class. It didn't happen!!!
- And finally, my most aggressive goal was to run a 5K. I still can't believe I put this on my list. Well, I tried my best but these old hips just aren't meant for running!!!
And so it goes, 3 out of 5 ain't bad and I think I can almost say 4 since I tried to run.
This year, I've decided that my one and only resolution is to do my BEST in life, in love and in DIYing!!!
Have you set any goals or made any resolutions for 2013? I'd love to hear them!